Monday, September 21, 2009

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 28 per last Dr. Appointment. (yeah I didn't gain at the last appointment..the first time for me..I am SURE I gained this time though.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good most nights. However, my body has made an official stance of not sleeping on my back or my belly. It has to be on the side or it will hurt. Of course you really shouldn't be sleeping on your back at this stage so who ever said that your body will tell you...was telling the truth. I switch sides when I get up to use the restroom.
Best moment this week: Finishing some projects and celebrating our 3 year anniversary.
Movement: I love to watch her move. It's not a constant feeling but when she moves you know it's her. It's so cool to see the belly move. I secretly love that she really will only do it when it's me and (sometimes her daddy) is in the room. Every time my mom or my MIL try to feel it she stops. :) I know I am evil. I just think it's like something she just chooses to share with me. Wish I could get it on tape at least once though so my mom can see it.
Food cravings: Still no crazy pregnancy cravings. I will filling out the baby book and they have this long section to include cravings. All I had was chipolte and milk. There has to be something strange I want.
Labor Signs: Nope..(4 more weeks)
What I miss: I guess having that endless amount of energy. Now I am pooped from just taking pictures. We had hearts and hammers and I wasn't permitted to do anything by watch and take pictures and be a water girl. But that afternoon after we out there for 6 hours..I took a 2 hour nap and didn't want to move from the couch. I was that whipped.
What I am looking forward to: Still trying to finish some last minute projects for the nursery and actually feel done. Also, my MIL has volunteered to help deep clean my house. I am totally cool with that since I can't really do it myself.
Weekly Wisdom: There is great spray (which is witch hazel and some other essential oils) that work very well for swollen private areas. I didn't think it would help me much. It's called New Mama Bottom Spray. It's awesome. The combination of this and tucks are making me feel a little better these last few weeks.
Milestones: Technically baby is full term. Of course I want her to stay in there until she is good and ready. I feel like I am at a real big milestone and so much relief knowing that if she decided to make her appearance today she should be okay.



Project Started and Completed Yesterday..before Shot
Side note. This ottoman has been in the family for 2 generations. It originally belonged to my great grandmother.

Sandro removing the legs and the ugly blue dirty fabric. Apollo is observing.
I cleaned and used some wood polish on the legs. Wasn't a huge improvement but it does look better. No fabric on the ottoman and no legs. (except for Apollo's)

Close up of Finished product. Norma sent us some great fabric. Sandro is so freaking handy and did a excellent job of making sure that the staples and everything else was prefect.
Finished product with the rocking chair.

No comments: