Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Big Girl Potty

Lets just say I am super proud of my little princess Sophia. She is less than 2.5 years old and she has just about mastered the whole potty thing. She tells us when she needs to pee and poo-poo and the accidents are very rare. I haven't had to ask her if she needs to pee. Even at night I put her in a diaper she never uses it. She has had a dry diaper for almost 2 weeks straight. Even on the weekends where she sleeps in. So I knew it was time to celebrate. My mother had given me some ladybug themed stuff for her bathroom almost 2 years ago. I been somewhat lazy and I finally decided to put it up.

Sophia was so excited. We went to Target together and found rugs, towels and a toothbrush holder. She was so excited to have a big girl bathroom to call her very own. I even got her a towel holder. We put at her level so she can reach it. I tried to convince her to go with red rugs but she was determined to get hot pink. Lets just say it's the boldest pink ever and she loves it that way. She shows everyone her restroom. Some times she has to take towels everywhere with her. I try to tell her to keep them in the bathroom. She is such a cutie pie.



No comments: