Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekly Update - Short and Sweet

How far along? 20 wks 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: Way to much! But totally fine with it. 
Maternity clothes? Mixture still but feel most comfortable in maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? Yes and my belly is itchy. 
Sleep: Some are majorly intense and it gets super hard for me to wake in the morning when they are good. I think I am just getting more tired. 
Best moment this week: Trying out Torchy's Tacos for the first time. The Queso was amazing and it made me happy for a few days.
Movement: Still off and on. Some days more active than others. 
Food cravings: Queso...NOM!
Labor Signs: Lets hope not!
What I miss: My sanity. I hate being teary eyed at random times. I literally cry a lot more than I want to. I have been going through some stressful times at work. 
What I am looking forward to: We have our Anatomy Scan next week.I can't wait to see how the baby is doing. 
Weekly Wisdom: I will quote the late Maya Angelou "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them." 
Milestones: I was half baked officially on last Sunday. :)


Piano Bar with Sophia. Scared her a little.

Passed out after our long drive to PCB

The Beach!

One of many pretty sunsets.

Pool Time!

Sophia will also be Daddy's little girl.

No comments: