Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Miscarriage

The saddest thing possible is about to happen the doctor told me. The fetus didn't have a heartbeat and only measured 6 weeks. The heartbeat should be able to be seen at week 4. No fetal pole. I know for a fact when my last period was and I know there is no chance that this pregnancy will last. I go in for another ultrasound next Monday to confirm. Then most likely they will preform a d/c. My heart is breaking and I am crying uncontrollably. I will be staying home from work today. Nobody need to be around this mess. Sandro is taking real good care of me.

3 comments:

Nana said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you. Remember everything happens for a reason and God has a plan. Please believe me, that I am crying with you and wish I could take all the pain away. I would like to hug you right now and make this all disappear. I love you so much.......

Anonymous said...

Kettle Replacement Tax Credit - Free Boiler Grants

On the off chance that you right now get Working heater substitution tax break or other qualifying benefits then you will be in line for a Free Boiler Grant which may work with your supplanting your old wasteful and costly evaporator. The ECO conspire helps householders who get Working Tax Credits, and it is substitution Universal Credit, to supply subsidizing for a substitution kettle inside the home.

Mortgage holders and individual inhabitants might be qualified for financing under the Government-supported plan which gives evaporator subsidizing to those in receipt of 1 of the passing advantages, including Working heater substitution tax break. In the event that this is appropriate to you or somebody who for all time lives in your family you will get help to instigate a novel evaporator which can assist with decreasing your energy charges altogether.
Ark Insulation

recruitermaster69 said...

Recruitment agencies collaborate with government policies aimed at protecting migrant workers.