Sunday, January 18, 2009

Moving On

Sure I haven't posted for awhile. But I have to say that I am much better now. I have determined to believe that there is a reason why God decided to have us go through the pain that we did. I think it was a lesson of life and how truly meaningful that it is. It also made me realize that having a baby isn't as easy as I once thought. Going through all this we decided that we are done waiting and we are ready to be parents. I think this is what God's objective may have been. What ever the reason we realized deep down how much we want a family.

The doctor gave us the "A-OK" to go try again..so we are basically letting it ride and living dangerously (i.e. without prevention) and seeing what happens. I hope we are blessed with a child but I really don't want to put pressure on the situation. If it happens...it happens.

Let's see if my chart posts:




http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c542a

No comments: