Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weekly Update

How far along? 15 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I am thinking close to 10 total but I am not sure. I am gaining like a fright train unfortunately.
Maternity clothes? A mixture. Definitely maternity tights and pants.
Stretch marks? Yes. Getting Dark again and my Linea Nigra has made it's appearance once again
Sleep: Crazy dreams as always. I can fall asleep fast but I usually wake up about 3 a.m. and have trouble falling sleep or getting comfortable. The last two nights I had heartburn which I stopped with tums right away and was able to get to sleep again somewhat fast.
Best moment this week: So far after much debate about what family mini trip we would take, Sandro got us a condo stay in Panama City during memorial day weekend. (it's a birthday gift) Super excited.
Movement: I call it wishful thinking flutters but I think it's likely gas. Since half of the time it exits in one way or another.
Food cravings: The only thing that is kinda on my mind is German Chocolate cake for my birthday.
Labor Signs: Lets hope not!
What I miss: I am not missing much lately. The heartburn is somewhat mild compared to last time. I guess you can say cheese since I am limiting it. It seems to be helping with the constipation issues I was having.
What I am looking forward to: To hearing the heartbeat on Thursday for my regular appointment. Also some more flutters. I am scared that since my placenta is outside facing it may be awhile before I feel much.
Weekly Wisdom: It is true that 2nd time pregnancies you show quicker. Holy crap!
Milestones: Nada really!

So yes, I have been secretly saving images of me and my growing body for the last month or so. Just a few pictures but I thought I would share. I am not sad I am gaining a ton of weight or anything but it's just incredible how your body has a memory after 5 years and bam you look 5-6 months pg and you are only 4. Crazy.



12 Weeks

13 weeks
15 weeks

2 comments:

Uncle Ed said...

-:)

Beth said...

I love the preggo pics of you! Hugs mama!