Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

We had yet another busy week this week. Running around like crazy. Saturday we decided to cram everything we needed to do outside of the home into one day. Also filed my taxes ..as well as my inlaws. I went shopping to get GOOD bras. Which I am happy to report I feel like a new woman. However, I can't believe my nursing cup size is G. I just can't fathom this. The lady was measuring me and looked at the bra I was wearing and she asked me polietly to never wear it again and it would damage my breasts forever. She may have been just trying to sell me this $69 dollar bra, however I was spilling over in everything I wore and it was getting crazy trying to find a shirt that didn't look terrible with my ever growing breasts. So thumbs up to Norstoms and I will be going back after I finish nursing to find a good bra as well. It's worth the money. I must have spent $20 to $30 on each of the 5 nursing bras I tried. I should have just gone and got a good one in the first place. Sandro also got work pants which is good because he needed them. They are almost the same price as my bras. (actually came out a little less with alterations)

Sophia was good this weekend. Really good in fact she is growing so quickly. I think she is either going through a growth spurt or she is getting in her 4 month wakeful time. She falls alseep great. Fine in fact. However, she does wake up at 2:30-3:30 to feed. Some nights even earlier than that. She is truthfully really hungry. It's not like she gets up to play. The problem is that it's hard for her to fall alseep. She is getting better about soothering her self to sleep, but she gets hungry again with in a very short period. I know this is a phase and it shall to pass. It's just hard on mommy having to still do night feedings. I know things will change a ton when we start on solids. She really isn't showing any signs of wanting to eat yet but I think it's coming soon. Sandro plans to talk to the pedi about it. Ideally I don't want to start her on solids till 6 months. I don't see the rush. (just means more work for us right?) However, if she starts showing signs earlier then we will probably start slowly. Rice, Oatmeal, Veggies, Fruit. Your supposed to introduce one at a time. She is showing a few signs of teething and loves to chew on her Sophie (or her mommy and daddy) and I hope it goes well.

Pictures and Videos of the week:

Sophia's First Daycare Class Picture..She is the one with red bow. The one in pink is her older twin sister. Weird huh?
Showing me her play skills.
Yeah she knows she is cute.
She is screaming less and less during bath time.
In fact she loves to be naked.
Video of Sandro singing to Sophia:


Sophia showing me her play skills:

4 comments:

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

She is growing so fast and I see her filling out She has the cutiest chubby cheeks and still blue eyes??, but they are really big beautiful eyes. She especially looks good in the purple dress and I love her school picture.
Nana loves you Sophia!!!!!
Can't wait to see the video tonite.

Nana said...

Just watched the videos and she is precious. She is growing and looks so very healthy.
love you Sophia!!!!!!

purplenut45 said...

Sophia has a great big smile that would light the room..I love her blue eyes too..I think she looks alittle like Nana..She is a beautiful baby girl!!!