Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Patch visit for 2013

As always the expectation of a non dramatic outing seems almost impossible now of days. However, I always love to take Sophia for Photo Shoot locations and hope that she allows me to take a few pictures. She hates when I follow her around the camera. It has to be her idea or it's nearly impossible for her look at the camera and not yell at me for taking her picture. I am not going to lie, I am not above being bribing her. I just want to capture how beautiful she is. It is far more economical for me to take the pictures than get a photographer each and every time. 

She did pretty well for the most part and but of course the outing ended with a tantrum of the ugliest kind. Full meltdown. We went home instead of running any other errands for the day. She went down for a nap and sleep for like ever. So I got to edit and peace and also make this blog. I love my little Sophia Genelle. It was a fun morning even if I had to beg and bribe my child. I am sure of these days this shall improve.  










Screaming/begging me to stop taking pictures of her.

Face painting.


The only time she wanted to try the cutouts. 

Driving to town.

The bribe for letting me tak e her pictures.

Drinking and Driving

One more time before the Big meltdown.

1 comment:

Nana said...

She is such a stinker butt and I love her so much!!!!!