Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today I feel...

Better. However, extremely gassy. :( All day I feel like I am hungover and I am on a boat ride. My head is throbbing throughout the day and then I feel grossed out about eating. Not sure what is up with that. I do have a lot of fears though and while it's okay to have fears I hate being such a worrier. I think what is really hard for me to swallow are all these people on the 1st trimester board that have lost their baby. I have read the statistics and there is a 10% chance I could miscarriage. This is the primary reason why I haven't told the family yet. But I am dieing to. I feel so alone while I go through these first few weeks. Sandro is there but he doesn't have any idea what types of things I think about or how to deal with my emotions. Since this baby is somewhat an unexpected miracle I feel like there is a greater chance that something could go wrong. I keep telling myself it meant to be it will be.

1 comment:

the villainess is a marionette said...

The world of literature has always been enamored with characters that defy expectations, and none more so than the enigmatic figure of the villainess. In this exploration, we dive into the fascinating concept of the villainess as a marionette, examining the puppet strings that society and storytelling traditions use to shape and mold these characters.