Thursday, October 30, 2008

What I learned....

So I think the caffeine headache has finally ended. I have discovered that living without caffeine isn't so hard. The headache only comes back if I have not got enough rest. It usually starts in the afternoon. Another to prevent it is to try a different project for a while or exercise. I am in indulging with the occasional herbal tea. It's not recommenced for pregnancy but it's caffeine free and I am just having a little in moderation.

What I think will miss the most is spicy food. I love spicy food, however even the mild food that I love so much gives me gas and cramps/stomach pain. Then I feel nauseous. Like last night I had my favorite Spinach Ravioli's. I woke up in at 4 with the worse gas pain I had ever felt. I will have to indulge in boring bland stuff for a while. Also, oatmeal in the morning. Yuck! Can not stomach it at all. So I am eating smaller meals like fruit and maybe around 10 I will try a protein bar.

No comments: