Monday, November 24, 2008

Emotional Much!?

So this weekend I made the German Chocolate pound cake that my mom always bakes for Thanksgiving. I wanted to make it for my Grandmother because I think she likes it. However, it burnt on top. I have never burned anything and I cried like a baby for a least 1 half hour. Sandro says that it tastes great and insists on eating it. He is like you just take off the top and it's delicious. Do you guys see why I love this man? Seriously.

So today I was cooking my burrito. Well I must be on crack but I ended up burning that as well. At least this time I didn't cry. What the crap is wrong with me? I have 5 pies and to re-bake the pound cake again. I hope this burning pregnancy trend ends with this burrito.

On top of all that...I can not eat to much Mexican or I get sick. I freaking love Mexican food. Last night all I craved where cheese enchiladas. So we went out to Christina's Mexican grill. I was so excited since I hadn't had real enchiladas in a while. So I order the enchiladas...two cheese with rice and beans. Of course when I got the plate it was more like chili enchiladas..and they were massive. I wasn't expecting it. Well instead of portioning them out into to two meals I ate it all. Big mistake. I was rolling in pain by bedtime and Sandro made me drink prune juice.

I think the biggest positive is that I am regular for the time being. My body is slowly adjusting to the hormones and I am not having the problems I had initially. That doesn't mean I can't stay on top of eating as much fiber as possible. I think that helps a ton. Plus the occasional metamucil.

Yesterday I purchased my first baby related purchase. I got me a sleep bra. Just a light support maternity bra I can sleep in that will semi hold my boobs in place. Last night I actually slept better and my boobs hurt less today. All good signs.

No comments: