Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Time is here

Sophia is doing wonderfully! 11 lbs 3 oz of pure muscle. She handled her shots like a pro. I did give her a tiny bit of Tylenol per rec of the Doc but I think she probably would have been fine without it. The Doctor gave her all thumbs up on her progress and was amazed on how strong she is. Sophia has gifted us since her 2 month birth date sleeping through the night. I hope she keeps it up. From what I heard the magic weight was 14 pounds but of course our baby is super strong and special that she doesn't always go with the trends. She is down at 9:00 up by 5:30. Mommy can deal with that. She does sleep a lot less during the day though and requires a ton of attention. I feel sorry for the daycare ladies. ;)

Pictures this week:

We took Sophia to Sandro's work and my Christmas party. Look at her stretch for Julie.

Wade took the Sandro's role for me at the party. He loves to sooth babies. He was singing to her in Russian and she slept in his arms almost the entire time.

Hail Queen Sophia!



Her favorite spot in the world!

No comments: