Tuesday, December 29, 2009

After Christmas

What a crazy week this has been. Christmas seemed to take a toll not only on baby girl but everyone. I am happy to report that everything was prefect. Lots of good food, many laughs, and lots of love all around. Two things to remember...snow does stick on occasion here in Texas and when you are trying to show someone how to take a cake out of a pan then you may not want to drop it on the floor. ;) Oh and laying a baby on a bed with no diaper can lead that baby to pee all over themselves and their outfits. (not to mention the bed/comforter) Grandma's don't you love them...hehe

Sophia was squeezed to ton like normal. Everyone had their turn. Though it appears that she has exhausted herself and is not liking to sleep anymore at night. I am trying to get her back on her schedule or something close to it because I begin working next week. I have for the last month been getting up with Sandro but I will have to get up earlier and I don't want to exhaust myself when I return to work.

Pictures this week:

2009 Collage created in Facebook

Sophia tried to sleep through the party..no luck!
Me and Amber
Uncle Igor and Sophia
Tenica and Richard and Sophia
Grandpa Zdenko with Sophia
Sandro playing Airplane
Nana playing with Sophia
Mom wanted me to take this picture...but it woke her up and Sophia was mega pissed. ;)
She loves her Nana!

2 comments:

Nana said...

It's time for more pictures!!!! I miss you Sophia!!!

Amanda said...

What a beautiful baby girl!