Tuesday, June 15, 2010

8 Months = My Big girl is Growing up

It was a pretty good week until we got up to Sunday. Sandro was miserably sick. I actually felt pretty good until Monday night. Sandro and I had a date night Saturday, that included the new Karate Kid and sushi. We think it may have been the Sushi that got us sick. I hope we are finally better now. I just have to eat small meals.

It looks like WW may be working. At least with the combination with a touch of food poisoning. I lost 6.3 pounds this week. Usually the first week of WW I lose a lot. Then I balance out to 1-2 pounds a week which is perfectly fine with me. My very first goal is to lose 5% which at the moment I am about 5.5 pounds away..then my next goal is to get to my pre-pregnancy weight..then I can work on getting to my weight when we got married, then finally the "vanity pounds" as I call it. At least I got a good start. It was especially difficult this weekend because I started my period (2nd one post partum) and I wanted to binge on junk food so bad. One thing I learned so far it's not about the calories in that keeps up my supply, it's about how much water I drink. 8 glasses (7 at work every day no matter what) I still can pump my regular 4-5 ounces a day. I wish I figured that out earlier. I did work out every day last week. I couldn't work out Monday or Tuesday due to my little stomach issue..but I will be back to working out today.

Anyhoo..Sophia is a total ham lately. She thinks that anything that she sees is her toy. Cords, lotion bottles, remotes, phones, PlayStation controllers...etc. Beware if you put her on the floor to sit on her mat she may be clear across room to get to one of her "toys" in 5 seconds flat. She does a glorified army crawl...she isn't on her knees just yet. Once she figures it out I am sure there will be no stopping her. She never wants to play with stuff that are really her toys. She rather play with whatever else. I have a few videos I hope to upload soon.

Pictures of the week:

How I found Missy Miss in the early morning hours before DC. Butt all hiked up in the air in a fetal position. How she ends up this way is beyond me.
MMMM Lotion...it was empty but thought it was the best toy ever.
Of course the remote that she will steal.
She is trying to pose like Apollo. Don't they look alike?
Double Chin and Cute hat. How I adore my baby girl!
Mama..I like your camera straps!
My devil blue eyes get you every time.
Look what I can do?
Tata don't do it! No Raspberries please!
Dedo modeling me in my hat.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love the blog and of course the pictures are great. I can't wait to see Sophia in just a few weeks. You too Sandro and Steph
Thanks for the pictures, love you All!!!!!!!