Thursday, June 24, 2010

Foot/Mouth Disease and First Ear Infection

As soon as everybody started to feel healthy guess who gets sick again. Princess Sophia the 1st. She managed to get Foot/Mouth from one her BF (Devon) we think...not for sure...and she is had to stay home all week. She is pretty healthy just covered with a ugly rash. ALL over. It seems to be clearing up in a few places. Monday we have to take her back to daycare. I gave it a full week and she has no fever. Supposedly they are not contagious after a week of getting it. Sandro and I had to switch off days. It's extremely hard to work from home 8 months old going on 2 years mentally. All day she wants attention. She wants to crawl and destroy everything she sees. Love her to death but that is hard to manage when you are trying to have a conference call or deal with a customer. Luckily I had a boss that went through it and understands. I am seriously lucky.

Pictures of the week:

nom nom ... breakfast taste good

Maybe Apollo will like it too! ;) Bad girl!

Daddy and me watching soccor. Always getting kisses.

She loves her water time.

This picture cracked me up cause Vesna got hosed. Literally! LOL!
Daddy I am still cute. Even with my ugly rash.
Close up of rash. This isn't even the bad part.
Sophia chilling in the PNP while mama works.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Thanks for the pictures. Am looking forward to seeing my baby Sophia. She is really growing and she is still beautiful dispite her rash, Nana loves you Sophia!!!!!

MrsReaux said...

I hope she is feeling better!