Monday, June 7, 2010

Great Week

What seemed to be a endless cycle of teething and fever finally stopped on Tuesday and regular happy baby was back in business. She was back to her crazy antics and super cute mood again. However, she still has some allergies giving her a slight cough. I really do think it's this horrible air.

Well it's time to start the end of our BF journey. I have decided to switch her to formula during the day and save up a good stash. I am aiming for about 20 ounces a week for about 4 weeks. Making 80 ounces of stored away just in case. I will continue to BF in the mornings and the evenings and on the weekend. I think I did good. With my poor supply issues I almost gave up so many times. I am sad it's ending but in a way I am really proud of how far I have come. Sophia is eating a ton more solids now so I think it's time to transition. I do think if I could produce more I would have made it a long further, but then again I don't want to make the weaning to difficult for Sophia or myself.

Also I have decided to join Weight Watchers online again. My goal is to get down to a comfortable weight. I have only been gaining weight since I started working out so I really think it's has to do with my diet. Perhaps I will update weekly or at the very least monthly. I want to get comfortable in my skin again. At the moment I feel like I have just given up. It doesn't help that Sandro can lose weight like it's nothing. I just have a crazy love for food and I need to keep track of how many calories I am getting in. Since I am still BF I get 35 points and that to me is a lot. But we will see how that works out.

Pictures of the week:

Remember this one? From Nov 09...so cute and small, and not smiling!


Look at her now! Bath time is her favorite time of the night!

Pool Time!
She loves to chew on her donkey!
Nana sent me a package...I see something I want to chew on!
Nana I couldn't wait to get it out of the package...I can chew it with the package still on...
Pretty Dresses from Nana!

2 comments:

Nana said...

She has really grown. I see Apollo in the background and he makes me think of her big brother dog.
love you Sophia, Steph and Sandro!!!!

MrsReaux said...

She is getting so big! You did do great on the BF journey and should be proud of yourself