Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun Times at the Juric House

Sophia is getting into everything. She loves to play and loves to crawl. Often this can be entertaining. It's like playing Marco Polo with her. We have zones in the house. Once she leaves my eyeline she enters Tata's I say..she is all yours, Sandro. She also can be a big escape artist. She will begin her speed crawl and be across the room in 2 seconds flat. I think we will have some major trouble when she begins to walk. Anything and everything she comes in contact with she thinks is her. She will destroy it. She is a really strong baby. Often bullying her daycare friends into giving her their toys.

The many faces of Sophia...

The cute bonnet and I know everything look
She is coming up with her plan to get outside.
Showing off her teethies.
haha Mama..I won!
Daddy teaching her how to clap.

No comments: