Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mini Video of Miss Bossy

So mama loses everything. Recently I lost a really expensive HD camera we got for taking video of Sophia. I love videos, especially home videos. So after looking for it for a entire month I decided to bite the bullet and get one off Ebay. I found a super nice one, Samsung, for about 1/4 cost of the one I lost. So I went ahead and got it. It's not HD but it super nice and even easier to upload video than my last one. I was able to upload in less than 30 mins. This includes uploading to youtube.com. Sure the videos where short but the last camera took me all day to upload to youtube. I love the software, I love the battery life, I love that it's rechargeable, I love how much video I can store on it. It's fits our needs perfectly. I have promised myself that it has to go back into the camera bag at the end of the day. I will be really mad at myself if I lose it. It's a great little camera.

Video of Sophia Dancing to Waka Waka

Video of Sophia Helping with Dishes

No comments: