Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sophia, the boss..

What a great week! Sophia is doing wonderful. Her two front teeth are coming in. They have a bit of gap...sorta like her Baka and Uncle. So stinking cute you can't help but want to kiss her all the time. She is extremely talkative (babble) lately. I wish I could find my video camera. For some reason it's gone missing. It's driving me nuts.

One of her favorite games to play with me is hide and go seek. I will put a blanket over my head and say..."Where is Sophia? Where did she go?" a few seconds later she is pulling the blanket off my head very slowly. Just so she builds anticipation. Then when it's off I say "There she is" and she screams and giggles.

The daycare is telling me that she has been stealing food from other babies in the room. Also, she is the boss. A baby could be playing with a toy and she just takes it from them. They don't complain or anything. They just let her because she is the boss! :) The only time they get upset is when she takes their paci...She has never been a paci fan and just wants to play with it or toss it across the room. She is hilarious.

Dedo showing of their matching shirts.
Miss Sophia being bossy as always.
Ruffle butt.

Our first crop of grapes. Small but so tasty.
Showing of her cute outfit
She wants to be a big girl and drink from a cup...
The real milk mouth. I think we have a great ad campaign model.

For my Mama...Summer Daycare shoot. I personally think I can get Sophia to Smile better. :)

2 comments:

Nana said...

I just can't wait, she is the cutiest baby girl, next to my baby girl(of course), but gosh I just want to gobble her up. Nana loves you so.......much!

purplenut45 said...

Sophia is adorable and her pretty blue eyes..<3