Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer Ending Soon

The end of August is nearing and I am so excited for Fall. Also Sophia's birthday will be in less than two months. I can't believe that it's almost been a year since she was born. She is so fun to play with and watch. I can't believe how wonderful it is to be a mommy. Tata is enjoying it as well but it's just so fascinating to have a munchkin in the family. It adds a whole other dynamic that can't even be comprehended.

Often times I don't get to thank my husband for being a wonderful person and father. He is so amazing with Sophia. So caring and loving to her every need. Having a newborn baby was a little difficult at first but I know I could have not handled it without having a incredible husband to take part with such a fulfilling challenge. Having Sophia has only made us closer and built on to the an already strong foundation. After 4 years of marriage we couldn't be happier.

This summer was really hot. I think we have a record breaking month of over 100 degrees. We went to Target last Sunday and stopped first to get my brows waxed. Sophia and daddy waited in the car. Took only 5 mins. (The Air was on) Anyways...we we got to Target Sophia looked like a tomato. We thought she had Sunburn or something. But she was just hot. Luckily I started to bring a ice cold sippy cup and she cooled down in Target. But it freaked us out. Freaking heat!

Sophia and Daddy
Sophia floating in the water.
Opening a gift from Paw Paw & Grandma Norma
My Flash died. But she kept working at it.
Sophia is thinking of ways to drive Mama and Tata nuts! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is just so cute, and I love that blonde hair!!