Monday, April 26, 2010

Letter to Sophia

Dear Miss Sophia,

You are growing so fast I am amazed everyday. You are so much heavier than you where just a few months ago. Lately you have been very clingy with mommy. Wanting me to hold you and me play with you. You have been sleeping in my arms for almost 3 hours yesterday. You don't want Tata or Baka, just mama.

I think I found your tickleish spot and I love to hear your belly laughs. It's on your neck/collar bone and every time I gently kiss you start laughing hysterically. You also love when you are on your mat and Apollo is hitting you with his tail. Your laugh is amazing. If I could just bottle it up everyday I would never be sad or frustrated. Your cuteness is like a cure for sadness.

I love the nighttime routine with you more and more every night. You are getting used to the water in your tub. We have took out the insert. This scares mama a little but daddy washed you last night and noticed you like to play in the water. Float a little. I laughed as you where playing in the water testing your limits. I can watch you for hours. Then after the bath you get a little fussy and I start singing to you softly. You instantly watch me and relax. You really make me happy to be your mama and helping that maternal instinct come out. I love you sweet girl.

With the deepest love imaginable,
Mama


Picture of you trying to stand on your own. The daycare says you did it 5 times for them last week. Mama and Daddy are so proud of you.

No comments: