Friday, January 20, 2012

Master Camera Avoider

Lately Sophia has been hiding from the camera. As soon as I take it out she runs from me. Drives me bonkers. This can be very hard on person who loves photography. I hope it's just a phase.

Update on Potty training is that it's a slow process. I hear all the time how some kids pick it up right away. Not Sophia. She has some really good days and some really bad days. She is extremely smart so I am thinking she just doesn't want to potty train some days and pretty much goes on break. Then the next day she wants to potty in the toilet again. What is worse is that she HATES to go poop in the toilet. She just refuses. Sigh.

I have read the 3 day Manuel and I all I could see is all the stuff I am apparently doing wrong. But it's sorta difficult to start a new method since she is doing somewhat okay with what she is doing right now.

So here is some avoiding pictures from Missy this week. The only time I can get her to look at the camera is when we are in the car. Otherwise. It's a no go.





1 comment:

Sutleress said...

Don't worry about the potty training, it will come when she's ready. I often feel that society puts too much pressure on us to get our children to the next "stage" in their lives too quickly. I have a boy and a girl. My son was trained quickly, my daughter much slower. From experience as a child minder boys are quicker, girls will do it in their own sweet time. If you have found a way of training that suits you and your family then go with that and ignore the so called "experts"