Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quick Adjustments

Since Sandro has returned to going to classes twice a week we had to make some mini changes.

A) We can't carpool on M&W anymore. Bummer for me. Especially on a rainy days like today. Where my little commuter car barely stays above water. It's very low to the ground. Lets just hope that Dallas doesn't flood today!

B) We have less time for chores. We have to be quick and prioritize more when it comes to this. Which isn't always easy with a 2 year old munchkin.

C) Waking up early on the days we don't commute together. I literally have to be out the door no later than 6:30...6:25 is better. The school zones on Josey are hella bad. Plus Sandro doesn't have a carpool lane so it takes him a while.

D) I MUST leave work at 4:40 on the days I have to pick up Sophia. If I leave at 4:41 it can mean 30-40 mins delays. Luckily I have the most understanding boss in the world and since I get to work at 7 AM. I don't feel all that guilty.

E) Cooking meals is a challenge. Luckily we have a crockpot and we often use it . Sandro does 95% of the cooking so he preps two meals for the nights he has class. This helps me out tremendously.

Some Positives:
I get some much needed one on one time with Sophia. Picking her up. Watching her favorite movies with her. Talking to her about her day. All with mommy. She is very clingy with me lately. I love this time I get to be with her.

Sandro is following his dream. He wants his masters and maybe one day his Doctores. He says it will take him 5 years. I can't blame him for having a dream. I have my dreams to. So I will support him the best way I know how.

Some crockpot love...
Super easy, super healthy and Super Yummy. Who doesn't love their Crockpot?


Some didn't notice this video of Sophia singing in the car. She LOVES to sing. She loves this song and locomotion.

No comments: