Wednesday, February 15, 2012

VDay Weekend & Carter's Birthday

Due to our crazy busy weekday schedules we wanted to celebrate the prior weekend. However, Sandro called it more a date night than a Vday Weekend celebration. He isn't really a fan of Valentine's day. Nor any other commercial holiday but he knows that I am into it and still goes along with whatever I want to do. I heard that my favorite band was coming to town. The Green. I was so excited. I heard this band for the first time when we went to HI. I now listen to their CD at least once a day. Me = Addicted It's a semi Reggae Music with a little bit of a island feel. So I got all gussied up. We dropped Sophia at my in-laws. She was spending the night because it was a late concert. We had some yummy Sushi rolls at Chaucer's. Seriously hands down out favorite place to get sushi.

The next morning we picked up Sophia for Carter's birthday party (which was at 11:00 a.m.). We where told that she had awoken at 4:30 that morning. This could not be good. This means she will be super grouchy at the party and just no fun to be around until she had her daily nap. So we took her anyway. She was pretty ant-Social most of the time. Carter had his whole family there which included a ton of older boy cousins. Sophia was too young for the crowd. She just marches to her own drummer and just didn't seem all that interested. When it came time to blow out the candles Sophia had a poo poo accident and missed it all. She tried but didn't quite make it. She was very content arranging all the baby dolls in the play house so they can "sleep"..."ssshhh shhhh mama..they sleeping" whispered Sophia. She is so amazingly cute. Of course upon our exit she had a tantrum when we left. She screamed at me as I was putting her in her car seat "Sophia not tired" and five minutes later out like a light for 3 straight hours. Mama knows best my love.






No comments: