Monday, June 15, 2009

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have a feeling it will not be a good number this time...but I know it's over a double digit.
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Stretch marks? Yes. They are getting bigger and more obvious.
Sleep: I am starting to get uncomfortable when I sleep. My back in starting to ache on one side.
Best moment this week: Seeing all the progress in the baby room. It starting to feel so real.
Movement: I feel her more. DH still can't feel her from the outside. I feel her from the outside. But it's not that often and every time Sandro puts his hand on my tummy she stops.
Food cravings: I am the strangest pregnant lady but I don't have much cravings and nothing out of the ordinary.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this. (18 weeks)
What I miss: The ability to handle the heat. I don't remember being this hot in Texas previously.
What I am looking forward to: Sandro feeling the baby from the outside.
Weekly Wisdom: Ceiling Fans help decrease the risk of SIDS. Along with having mesh bumpers and not to soft bedding.
Milestones: Not this week!

This week was a whirlwind. So many things accomplished. Sandro and I finished the paint and the border in the room. It still needs a few touch-ups and I will be doing that shortly. Sandro got a Giftcard from Randi and Igor and bought a ceiling fan for the office. We moved the ceiling fan that was in the office to the nursery. This fan we have had since we got together. We had in the apartment. It very quiet and sturdy and decorative. I think it's perfect for the nursery. He had to get his dad's help to switch them out. Amazingly I have had much more energy lately so I cleaned the house really well, with Sandro's help of course. I have been on a cooking frenzy. First I made Sandro a German Chocolate Birthday Cake (not my mom's recipe) on Thursday, then I made a peach cobbler with Georgia Peaches. For breakfast I made some pigs in the blanket with from scratch buttermilk biscuits. They came out heavenly. I also managed to make dinner last night...Sandro's favorite..The Taco Bake. So where is this energy coming from..? I don't know.
Installed Ceiling Fan..see the border? I think it turned out very nice.
Close-Up of Border
Front view of belly. Soon I will not be able to wear that shirt.
Side view of the bump. Holy Moly I grew a ton the last two weeks.
The dogs were inspecting the room with us. They wanted to be put in the blog as well.
The pigs in the blanket. Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...everything seems to be coming together so well. I as so excited for yall. Love ya