Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I started at 202 and now I am about 216.5. All in my boobs and my belly.
Maternity clothes? Of course. I got a awesome deal on some great pieces. I just need a swimsuit cause I would like to take up swimming or water aerobics.
Stretch marks? Yes. They are getting bigger and more obvious.
Sleep: Sleeping isn't as fun. I need to pee a lot more lately. Oh and the night time heartburn is little unbearable. I reach for the tums now 3-4 times a day. Twice at night.
Best moment this week: Hearing the Heartbeat. Such a amazing sound.
Movement: Some days she is active and some days very mellow and I feel her only a few times.
Food cravings:Nope. Really getting through the evening with no heartburn or tummy aches seems rare. I do like tomatoes right now. Especially my FIL's fresh homegrown ones. Yum....
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this. (17 weeks)
What I miss: Eating pepperoni pizza and indulging in cheese cake. I can't eat anything I used to love. Except for a veggie Chipolte (no hot sauce and no meat.)
What I am looking forward to: Getting more things for the baby rooms and feeling the baby on a more consistent basis.
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes the hormonal outbursts can be a little crazy. Just expect to cry over just about anything. Like for instance...I started crying/bawling because Sandro didn't like Pinapple and Ham pizza. I thought he was just mean and didn't want to spend time with me. Ha! Can we say irrational?
Milestones: Not yet but I am only about one month away from the 3rd trimester.

Check out the work that Norma did on the window panels. She sent me two different verisons. Both go really well with the paint colors. I do think I like the paisely one just a tad better. Mainly because it has the brown that I love in it. Which do you like more?

#1
#2
Sandro modeling what it look on the window since I failed to get a curtain rod this weekend. It will sit a tad higher. I plan to put a sheer panal underneath. I heart the paisley. I plan to incorporate lavender/lilac to match the border in other pieces in the room.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Paisly is nice. but I don't see much lavender

Katrice Ross said...

Number 2 looks great! Love the colors!