Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 8 pounds (according to my last weigh in at the Dr's Office). I weighed at home this weekend and I think I gained a few more...about 4 more.
Maternity clothes? Of course.
Stretch marks? Yes. They are coming back with a vengeance.
Sleep: Still not sleeping very well. I wake up thinking about all sorts of baby related things. (strollers, feeding, what I need to do)
Best moment this week: Starting on the baby room. Makes it feel so real.
Movement: I think I have discovered her pattern. She is very active about every other day.
Food cravings: Salad. Cold Foods...like lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes. Fruits are nice too. :) still the same. You should have seen my salad at Jason's Deli this week!
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: The selfish part of myself misses the ability to work out and keep up with my weight loss. It doesn't feel good to me to gain weight..though I no it's necessary for the baby.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the baby furniture.
Weekly Wisdom: This whole pregnancy goes by faster than what you think.
Milestones: Not this week!

See our progress on the paint. We are almost done. Next weekend we are doing the border. Sandro is a little work horse. :) I couldn't stay in there long because it was giving me a headache. So I was often sent a way. I think the color looks really nice. We also made a deposit on the baby furniture. It will not be in until the end of August. I am glad we at least have it on order. We decided on the 6 drawer dresser (which will double as a changing table) to go with the crib. We figure we can buy the hutch later if necessary...and maybe the bookcase. But the dresser would be a necessity.




Below is a gift given by Aunt Randi. It goes perfectly with our theme. Do you notice anything? Yep! that is her (Baby Juric) in the picture. It's crazy to think she has gotten so big.

And finally. Here is a little mini video I made of Sandro painting. I was experimenting with our new camcorder. When we went to Katrice and Eric's wedding we had to make an emergency purchase of a video camera. We had a little mix up and we didn't want to stress out the bride. So Sandro got this camcorder that doesn't have a tape. It has hard drive and we can record up to about a hour or so. You can also get SD cards if you need more time. It was a bit of challenge getting it to corporate at first with our computer but I learned that patience is very much needed. I am sure we will get a lot of use out of it when baby arrives.

2 comments:

Katrice Ross said...

I liked the video. I even showed it to Ethan, and I think he remembers your voice. He kept really still and watched it with me. :)

Uncle Ed said...

lol..your a dork just like your dad.