Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 24Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am afraid to get on the scale. :)
Maternity clothes? Yes. Pretty exclusively.
Stretch marks? Yes. They are getting bigger and more obvious.
Sleep: Weird crazy dreams and middle of the night restroom breaks keep me from having the prefect nights sleep but it's not too bad.
Best moment this week: Cooking a Fab meal and watching True Blood with Sandro. We cleaned all the way up to 8 last night. We where whipped.
Movement: Some days she is active and some days very mellow and I feel her only a few times. (same this week)
Food cravings: I was craving powdered donuts and ice cold milk yesterday. But Sandro completely nixed that idea. He seriously has no love for my pregnant status. I ended up eating a huge plate of Jason's Deli Salad bar. OMG that was good.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this. (16 weeks)
What I miss: Again anything that I used to be able to eat and not get heartburn.
What I am looking forward to: Getting a little bigger. Sometimes I just look overweight. People are still a little scared to ask me if I am pregnant. I do realize this is because I lost 40 pounds and I appear to be gaining it back but still. The baby belly is a little uneven so I think that if I was just a little more rounder I would look pg vrs just overweight.
Weekly Wisdom: Half price books is a great place to find used baby books. I found all the ones I purchased online for my birthday for half off. I really should have checked there first. However, it's hit or miss. I did look there a few times and there was nothing. This time there were duplicates of the ones I was looking for.
Milestones: None this week. I am coming down to being under my double digit days...13 more to go.

It's Jean Week so I didn't wear my usual outfit.


Vesna (MIL) working on her knitting patterns. You should see all the stuff she has planned to make. From booties to caps. She is so into it.

Sample #1 of what she is making but I think she is doing it lavender.

This is what she is making in the above picture. But it's yellow with a white border.

Another outfit she is planning to do.

Of course our sweet lovely boys want to be in today's blog. This is their sympathy pose. They are sad because it's just too hot outside for them. So they sit next to each other and the coolest spot next to the window. They are just too cute.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love the knitting outfits, and one is going to be in lavender, Yeah how beautiful....!

Unknown said...

Awww...everything is coming along nicely! How neat that Vesna is going to be making stuff for the little one!