Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coffee Challenge & Symptoms

I think the hardest thing I have to do is give up coffee again. I started limiting it a while ago and usually have about 8 oz a day (if that)...I used to have like 16 oz or more. Everything I read says it leads to miscarriages. I already bought me some decaffeinated beans for the weekend but work is going to be hard since the coffee machine is next to my desk and is also brewing coffee. Sigh. I will have to use the taper off method this time. Mainly because I don't think I can do it all at on once. It gave me the worst headache.

On a side note..all my symptoms are reappearing in stages. The bloat, the exhaustion, the gas...and I feel the dreaded constipation coming back to haunt me. I am not complaining or anything since I am so excited. While I don't know for sure that I can carry the baby to term it makes me feel wonderful to know that I can in fact get pg. Lots of women have problems with this. Takes years (and a lot of money) for them to get pg and then they miscarry.

I am trying to stay as positive as possible. Not think of what could happen. God has a plan for me and I am just going to let life take it's course. It's truly a journey. I hope one day I can show our little one this blog and they can feel connected to me in some way.

No comments: