Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 6

I am doing okay so far. My boobs are pretty achy and I am tad on the emotional side. But nothing out of the ordinary. This week is the most critical week since this is when I had the loss last time. Lets just hope that the babies heartbeat is starting or has already started. I am trying to think as positive as possible. 2 more weeks to the sonogram.

Here is what is going on with baby this week. Click here for more info.
My Heart Belongs to You!
The first heartbeats have begun! The baby is now an embryo and is about 1/17 of an inch long. Growth is very rapid this week. The umbilical cord develops. The eyes and ears begin to form as well as an opening for the mouth. The heart has begun to pump blood and most of the other organs are well under construction. Buds form on the body that will become the arms and legs.

No comments: