Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Science Part

My chart so far...

How to interrupt this lovely chart.
1) The dotted line indicates where I forgot to temp.
2) The hallow dots on the graph are when I temped at a different time out of the norm. This is usually the weekends or when I have been woken up.
3) The CM represents when I had my period and when I had Eggwhite or Wet that is used for baby making. The dashes represent when I noticed spotting. This could have been implantation.
4) The green boxes under stats shows when they think I ovulate, however you will notice I ovulated one day later than usual.
6) The red crossbars represent where I ovulated. It also shows the coverline.
7) Your temperature should always stay above the coverline.
5) As you can see the pattern is slowly going upwards this last couple of weeks. Ending with the highest temp today. I tend to go up in down in temp but it still shows a consistent pattern.

Overall this graph looks good. It does appear to look very similar to the last time I was PG. Which is a good sign. Here is a picture of two charts together and you can see how they are similar. It's amazing how much you can learn from your body by simply measuring your temperature. I have 12 months of data stored away from when I was temping to avoid. It really has had some benefits to us getting pg so easily. The biggest annoyance is being woken up in the middle of the night or just being lazy and not temping. But overall it's really easy and I love knowing exactly where I am within my cycle.

1 comment:

Nana said...

That is so cool. I think I need a copy for the baby book