Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sandro's Clever Convo

So Sandro was telling this conversation he has with one of his coworkers:

Coworker: So how is that bride of yours?
Sandro: She is great.
Coworker:Having any babies yet?
Sandro: We are working on that!
Coworker: **Blushing*** That's awesome.

(I think the coworker got a little embarrassed by Sandro's response.)

Sandro is doing very well about keeping this pregnancy under wrapped. Completely respecting me wish to keep it extremely private, at least until we hear a heartbeat, but really I don't want to tell anybody outside the immediate family until after the 1st trimester. It really is extremely difficult to have to (un)tell people. Last time he got a little trigger happy and all his coworkers knew about it. This time he realizes why it's so important to be low key at least into we get to see the doctor for the first time.

How I am feeling: Nipples are on fire right now. I think they are worse this pregnancy. Two days straight. Wearing clothes actually make it worse. I wish I could just hang around naked or something. No puking (thank God) but a do have more intense hunger that didn't really get last time. Hungry all the time. Trying to have healthy snacks around.

No comments: