Sunday, February 15, 2009

Must hide the BBT

I think it's time to put the BBT away. This morning I had a little drop but really I should just discard it. I had got up at 3 to pee and the dogs woke me up at 5...so that's only 2 hours of sleep (should be 3-4 hours)...The first time I woke up I was so groggy I didn't think about temping..but I really feeling sick and need to go bad. I also had a bad dream I think. So when the dogs woke me up at 5 I tempted and it was 98. Which is way above the cover line but it's causing me to be super paranoid since my temp was 98.42 yesterday. Everyone I have chatted with told me to stop temping..especailly after the LMP (longest menstural period) well it's hard to tell when that is for me..since after the m/c my cycle was 32 or 33 days...well today marks 34. But before the m/c I was always 28 days..and my drop would happen on cycle day 27. I did ovulate a few days later than normal....so it's hard to tell. They also say to stop temping because hormones will make your temps go up and down...and charting makes you crazy...Overall..I am trying to keep positive and not dwell so much on what could happen.

Here are few mantra's from the Sucess After Loss board:
  • "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby."
  • "I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise."
  • "My past does not dictate my future. A previous m/c does not mean I will have another m/c."--"Just because something sad is happening to another poster, does not mean it will happen to you. We all know m/c and complications are not contagious!
  • "Hope does not make bad things happen" You cannot ‘jinx’ your pregnancy by creating a ticker, getting excited, or telling someone. Live in the positive!
  • And this is the hardest one: "There is nothing I can do to prevent a m/c from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a m/c. And if (gods forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive."

1 comment:

Nana said...

Start a project, read a book, make some jewrly, write a report, just keep your mind busy, so you can't think so much. Give it to God and just go out with Sandro for a ride a walk with the dogs
I love you so much and wish I could be there with you.

most of all,
HIDE THE BBT