Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 24 per last Dr. Appointment.
Stretch marks? My belly is getting bigger so my old ones are looking bigger. In addition my belly is hard as a rock.
Sleep: Some nights great. Others not so great. It really depends on what I ate that evening.
Best moment this week: Watching True Blood and Sandro massaging my legs and feet. It was awesome.
Movement: Some days are quieter than others some days she is all over the place. (usually Monday morning.)
Food cravings: Still Milk.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this. (10 weeks) Though I did have CM this morning and I will be calling my doctor since it was brownish in color. I am paranoid.
What I miss: My hands have been hurting a lot lately. I think it's pregnancy carpel tunnel. So I miss being able to do stuff with my hands and not have them hurt afterward.
What I am looking forward to: Our baby shower on September 12th.
Weekly Wisdom: Keep moving as much as you can. I find the lazier I am the less my joints want to move and the more it hurts just to do basic things like go to the restroom. Even if it's short walks or whatever...keep on moving.
Milestones: I am at 30 weeks today. About 6 weeks away from being full term. Full term is supposed to be 36 weeks. Of course I do hope baby stays in there for as long as possible.

Yesterday I was highly emotional for some reason. Sandro made me breakfast and you don't really want to mess up a pregnant woman's breakfast. Especially if she requests something simple like bacon and eggs. Well Sandro likes mushrooms (A LOT) and decided to make it a mushroom surprise. Well these where big black mushrooms. So by the time he was done he had it look like something that you would only read in a Dr. Seuss book. It was black and gross and as soon as I saw it I was completely grossed out. It was not what I had in mind. I immediately started balling. I was so upset. I was starving and this is what he was trying to feed me BLACK eggs. Luckily he made me some toast as well and cut up a tomato. He tried telling me how wonderful it tasted and that I was missing out. Well I couldn't stomach it at all. I tried a few bites but it was way over mushroomed. I was seriously crying rivers for no reason. It's not as if he didn't try to make me breakfast. It wasn't even that horrible tasting it just looked disgusting. I was just over reacting. Then I started balling more because I was overreacting telling him how sorry I was for being so hard on him. He was trying to calm me down because I was starting to cough and couldn't breath. Can we just say pregnancy hormones? I quickly recovered of course..I just needed to calm down.

Look for Auntie Randi and Igor brought back from South Padre Island
Another pile of giving to clothes. I sure hope it's a girl. This stuff is super cute.
What people see at 30 weeks. Some don't notice I am pregnant and think I am just getting fat.
What people don't see. ;)
This was one of two projects Sandro and I completely this weekend. I am lieing...Sandro did most of the work. This picture is a little out of focus. I was rushing this morning. This is Nana's China cabinet. It has so many scratches and hasn't been properly cleaned in years. I took a picture of the top if it and it was really...really bad.

This is the finished product. After some furniture polish, windex and ton of patience. And look it's actually holding china. What it was actually made to hold. It looks so pretty in my dining room. Sandro did a very good job cleaning it up. He has a lot more patience than I have had.

No comments: