Thursday, August 27, 2009

Still a Girl! :)

The Doctor's appointment went very well. Long but awesome. Baby girl is very healthy and all her important items (kidneys, heart, brain, legs, fingers and stomach) all looking prefect. Her estimated weight is 4 pounds 7 oz. and she is measuring exactly where she should. Not big as the Dr. was fearing. She was very active during the u/s and was putting her hands up over her face. We also got a very good girlie parts shot. Dr. has no concerns and the u/s tech said our baby look like a textbook pregnancy. I am amazed and now a little scared thinking there is a real baby in my tummy and it's coming out to be with us so soon. I hope we are ready!

1) Girlie Parts (the hamburger per the tech)
2) Baby hiding her profile..but if you look close enough you can see her cheeks and nose.
3) Same as #2



2 comments:

Nana said...

Yeah, she is still going to be a girl. I am already in love with her. I am so excited!!!! I love you Ms Momma and you too Mr Sandro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nana said...

Wow, I can't believe the technology today. I need to watch a few times to really see what all she is talking about, I only really saw the "hamburger", but she is so cute and wiggly all the time.