Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 26 per last Dr. Appointment.
Stretch marks? I try not to pay attention but yes, I have stretch marks but I have had them before and they will fade like they did before. Luckily crop tops are out so I don't really care and I know for a fact that Sandro doesn't mind them at all.
Sleep: Having the worse night of sleep ever makes me happy that for the last 5 nights I have been sleeping much better. Though I have increased the amount of pillows I have.
Best moment this week: Watching my belly move from one side to the other. Baby wanted to get comfy.
Movement: She is a moving and a shaking and dancing...
Food cravings: Milk...gosh I sound like a broken record. But it's true. Now I have a good excuse..since I need to up my protein.
Labor Signs: Nope..(8 more weeks)
What I miss: Eating full meals without being in complete turmoil. I used to be able to eat a decent sized meal not so much anymore. I ate a salad last night and thought I was going to die yesterday. After eating 3/4 of it. Given it was a pretty big salad..but still.
What I am looking forward to: The U/S on Thursday and the two showers coming up.
Weekly Wisdom: Eat your protein pregnant mama's. Your supposed to have from 60-100 grams a day. It's supposed to help with preeclampsia and preterm labor. So increase that fiber and eat more beans!
Milestones: None at the moment. I am about 4 weeks away from being in the safely zone. Baby will be considered full term and I can breath easier.

Two funny stories this week. Apollo is a stinker but God love him for being so cute. I brought home a piece of cake from work for Sandro. It had pink icing and was strawberry flavor. I had a bite but apparently it was too sweet and I couldn't eat any of of it so I figured Sandro would eat it for me since I felt guilty just tossing it. Well I left it on the table not really considering that the dogs would be interested. Well I was wrong. Sandro was cooking dinner and I was in the restroom and Apollo took it upon himself to indulge into some pink cake. He ate half of it before Sandro could catch him. So we ended up having to toss it. The next day he had diarrhea. Bad dog!

Also, I spent all this time on Saturday night making the best pizza from scratch. Since that is the best way and all. Well by the time I sat down to eat I had the worse case of heartburn I have in a while and I couldn't stomach more than 1 and 1/2 piece. That was sad. I ended up eating it the next day for breakfast...but I could only stomach about 2 pieces. Let's just say Sandro is getting pizza for lunch for 3 days this week.

No pictures this week but I know I will be having a update on Thursday...;)

No comments: