Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 28 per last Dr. Appointment.
Stretch marks? Yep. Well we have covered this before. But still have them...will continue to have them.
Sleep: Sleeping is good for the most part. Some nights I have more anxiety that others. I think honestly I am in training for having to wake up with baby girl at all times in the evening. I am having a good night where I only get up three times to pee. Some nights it's as much as 5 times. The really good nights is when I can comfortably sleep with out ingesting Tums 3 times. It's like a routine..get up pee, pop a tums, and go back to sleep. Repeat 5 times.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby girl on the U/S. She is doing so well. It's starting to feel so real now.
Movement: She is active at odd times of the days. Some times she out right kicks me other times it's just subtle movements. She does tell when she is hungry though.
Food cravings: Milk and Chili. Not together. But since I have been trying to find high protein dinners these work great in a pinch situations.
Labor Signs: Nope..(7 more weeks)
What I miss: Wearing my normal shoe size. Right now I only have a few pairs of shoes I can wear. They are both ones I got when I figured out my shoes weren't fitting anymore. I try on my older shoes and they just don't fit at all. but I think they will go back to normal size after pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: To my showers coming up. I got the cutest outfits.
Weekly Wisdom: The exercises that my Natural Birth coach are are really helping with constipation. I highly recommend doing a few pelvic tilts, tailor sitting, squats, and thigh resistants if you are having problems.
Milestones: None at the moment but I am three weeks away from baby girl being technically full term. :)

I have to say that Sandro is going to be an amazing coach. He is good about me focusing on nutrition and making sure I do my exercises. He is also amazing at the practicing the relaxation techniques. I am so lucky to have in my life. He is in full support of me going natural and wants to do all that he can to insure that I get through this without being too uncomfortable. He just makes me feel so loved all the time and makes me feel confident about myself. He tells me I am beautiful all the time and just takes such good care of me. I have to give him props for being amazing. Baby girl is going to have one great father.

Not so impressed with my pic this morning. I miss my camera. Only two more weeks until we reunite.

This is more work from my mother in law. She had to have a pillow to match the blanket. Also notice the purple headband. She has this purple outfit she hasn't quite let go of yet.
My mom found this chair pad from JcPenny. It fits really well considering the chair is over 30 years old. It's also really comfortable. Now I just need to work on the ottoman. Norma is sending me some fabric for this.
Sandro gave me roses on Friday. Just because. Two dozen of the prettiest roses ever. Love them.
The previous week pizza I made from scratch. It's it lovely. I made two of these and only ate a tiny pit of it. Yummy!

1 comment:

Nana said...

The cushions for the rocking chair, are they green, it doesn't look green in the picture. I hope it goes ok with the room. You look great and I can't wait to see you in two weeks
Love you both, all!! baby girl too!!!!