Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 26 per last Dr. Appointment.
Stretch marks? My belly is starting to curve outward and become more round causing some stretch marks to appear.
Sleep: Pretty decent. Some nights I wake up every 2 hours with heartburn so I am eating tums all night..of course this is comes with the need of pee break. Some nights it's just pee breaks.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby girls heartbeat. It was a strong 164.
Movement: She is a mover and a kicker. It's fun sometimes just to watch the belly. To drive Apollo crazy I put his ball on my belly and wait for her to kick so it falls off. Sometimes she corporates...often not. But Apollo just watches and waits.
Food cravings: Still Milk. Though I had a need for cinnamon this week. I had some cinnamon french toast. It was okay but a little two sweet.
Labor Signs: Nope..(9 more weeks)
What I miss: Some days I can't eat much at all. I get full so quickly. I miss my hearty appetite.
What I am looking forward to: Our next Dr's Appointment. We will be having a u/s. The last time I saw babygirl was at 18 weeks. I can't wait to see how she has changed.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be afraid to ask your Dr questions regarding pregnancy. Don't be shy because your paying them good money to make sure your completely cared for. It's better to ask and then something happen and have regrets.
Milestones: No big Milestones. We start our Birth classes next week. Sunday from 6-9:30. Too bad it's during Trueblood. Of course there is there DVR. The best invention ever.

So here is the latest picture from this morning. Some girl told me last week that I look like I have a potbelly. Not much like being 7 months pregnant. hmmm....
Here is my next project. This was my old rocking chair (or my doll's). You can see the wear on it. It's getting a face lift and a theme change.

Here is the chair primed. Ready for color. What color you may ask...(Couldn't you tell in the other picture)
Awww...a finished project. It's rare but it happens. Thanks to Sandro for doing most of the work. If you are interested in what it looked like before. Click here. Don't you love the color. Sandro made fun of it so much. He didn't understand the need for a purple bookcase, but I digress.
Close Up. I am actually going to add a few more details to finish off the theme.

2 comments:

Nana said...

It is so pretty.!!!!! I love the color. The chair is going to be so cute. You look great. I can't wait to see you. Actually ordered a few things for the baby girl, bet you can't guess what color???? Let's hope she's a baby girl. Can't wait to see you and Sandro, only a couple of more weeks. I think Carol is going to be able to come after all.

MrsSandro said...

Great! I can't wait to see you both! I hope you have fun in Vegas!