Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun Weekend all Around

We had a great week and even greater weekend. It so beautiful outside. Sandro told me to plan the day out. So I made a list of things I wanted to do. We went for a walk around White Rock Lake, Half Priced Books, and Whole Foods (the new one in Dallas). I had been obsessing about the cupcakes at whole foods for about a week. They have a cupcake bar where you can customize the cupcake of your choice. It was so yummy. I normally don't eat sweet things but there is something about a good cupcake you can't resist.

It was one of the best weekends ever. Then Sunday we we planted flowers and got a raspberry and blackberry tree planted (both on sale for $5 dollars each.) Next weekend we are going to Canton. The baby loves to go new places. Though it seems to a make her a little exhausted. This weekend she slept till 6:50 Saturday and 7:50 on Sunday. Knocking on wood here. Perhaps she is getting used to this whole sleeping in thing. I actually woke up before she did on Sunday.

She has been absolutely adorable this week. She seems like she is wanting to do things more independently lately. Lets just call her Miss Independent. For instance she is all about rolling over now. She can do so quickly. I need to get it on film. Then in the bathtub she wants to lift herself up instead of depending on her seat. I think in no time she will be sitting up on her own. She also likes to eat from this contraption that Grandma Vesna got her. It looks like a paci but it's a net thing that holds the banana. She hates to eat from a spoon but she sure as heck going to to suck the banana out of this thing. Whatever works right!

One thing I hear about her is that she is a really good baby. The only time she fuses is when she is hungry. (Or tired) Other than that she is a pretty happy baby. She loves to play and she loves to swing and she loves to eat. Happy healthy baby. Oh and to add..that letter I wrote last week...well she helped me out with the P.S. ... She is all about her schedule. :)

Pictures of the week:

Sophia getting ready for her bath. Super happy...

Trying to eat her washcloth

Okay..well I can't get the washcloth..how about my foot!

Her new favorite thing to do at the moment

See I like the banana this way Mama.

Daddy and Sophia at the Whole Foods. Sophia is focusing really hard.

The new Whole Foods. FYI..you can't take pictures at whole foods. I got asked by Security not to do it. They can bite me.
My beautiful well deserved Custom cupcake.

Daddy waiting on me to take pictures of White Rock.

No comments: