Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow in March..Really?

So this last weekend we went to Oklahoma to go to my cousin's Travis wedding. It was such a beautiful week. It had appeared that spring has sprung. However, we ended up in a blizzard. Traveling with a baby is hard enough but add traveling to a new place during a snow storm and not having any idea where to go just to hang out for a few hours is really not the way you want to spend your time. We ultimately just parked our self near the wedding location and stayed in the car. It really was that bad. The wedding was beautiful and I captured a ton of great shots. However, we had to leave before the receipt ion was over just to get home barely before 10 p.m.

Sophia was very well behaved despite the bad weather. We slowly starting her on solids. Last week it was banana's. She did really well according to the daycare ladies. They do have to feed her bottle between bits. This week we are doing organic apples. Sandro blended one up so well it was like apple sauce. She ate almost the entire apple yesterday. I have brought some rice cereal and banana to school daycare today. They seems to be really helping Sophia not completely reject food like she did from me. I am kinda taken advantage of it because I don't like to see Sophia upset. Yesterday I let Vesna feed her the apple and she did really well. Hopefully this trend continues.

Sophia is starting to show her personality. I am loving every second of it. Just hanging out with her is becoming fun. She has a thing for grabbing and pulling my hair. Really if she see something that looks interesting she grabs for her it and puts it in her mouth to taste it. It's really comical sometimes. Like I was trying to get ready in the morning and Sandro holds her next to my hair trying to get her to pull my hair which she ultimately does. She is intrigued by just about anything she sees. She really loves the ceiling fan for some reason.

Pictures of the week:

This was Sophia St. Patty's outfit. Notice the green onsie and green socks. Really she didn't have much green stuff. This is the best I could do. I wish I got her a green outfit. ;)

Sophia was going after Aunt Marilyn's fingers at the wedding reception.

Behaving in her carseat at the wedding. She slept through the whole thing.

Great Grandma Ericka holding Sophia.

Daddy taking care of Sophia while mom was shooting pictures. He is a such a good daddy.

Auntie Marilyn and Baby Sophia.

Daddy playing airplane with Sophia.

She was in her walker but she wanted her toys on the exesaucer.

Daddy showing off his two loves..his trees and his babygirl.

Grandma Zdenko and Grandma Vesna is helping Sophia open the gift from Great Grandma Erika.

Sophia thinks it was tasty..oh wait..fun to play with .

No comments: