Monday, March 29, 2010

Travis & Wendy's Wedding

Some people know about my love for photography. I have a bit of a passion for it. It's not really about the money for me but more of the art part of it. So as small gift, if permited, I always ask my cousins if it's okay if I take pictures of them on their wedding day. There is something about the beauty of the day that inspires me. I love romance and I love weddings and I love all the emotions you see flying around. Parents full of pride, brides full of excitment, grooms full of nerves. All of these things truely inspire me. So I asked Auntie Marilyn if would think Travis would mind me taking pictures. Well it turned out that they wouldn't mind at all. So here are a few of my favorites. I am no pro or anything...but it sure is fun for me.


Slideshow: Travis & Wendy's Wedding - Slideshow

2 comments:

Katrice Ross said...

Those are beautiful pictures Stephanie!!! You are truly gifted!! I don't know what I would do without the beautiful pictures you took at my wedding. They mean a lot to me!!! <3

Amanda said...

You are very talented! I love looking at all of your pictures!