Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brown Spotting

Sigh. Yes again. Woke up at 2:00 a.m. for normal run to the potty and guess what I had when I whipped. Brown spotting. It was a strange type. Almost like glueish looking. Couldn't go back to sleep for at least a hour. Worry does that too you. No cramping. I have no idea why it came back. Haven't had sex since the last spotting or done anything out of the ordinary. I am really happy I have an appointment today. It's at 2:00 p.m. (funny how that is exactly 12 hour away from when it started.) Hopefully all is well with the baby. I am probably going to just be the unfortunate types that has strange spotting episodes throughout their pregnancy.

Nonetheless, it's time to pull out my mantra's and just remember to be as positive as possible.

* "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby."
* "I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise."
* "My past does not dictate my future. A previous m/c does not mean I will have another m/c."--"Just because something sad is happening to another poster, does not mean it will happen to you. We all know m/c and complications are not contagious!
* "Hope does not make bad things happen" You cannot ‘jinx’ your pregnancy by creating a ticker, getting excited, or telling someone. Live in the positive!
* And this is the hardest one: "There is nothing I can do to prevent a m/c from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a m/c. And if (gods forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive."

1 comment:

Katrice Ross said...

Well look on the bright side. At least it's just "spotting" and not a big gush like last time. And....at least it's "brown" instead of bright red. I have faith in you, and everything will be ok. :)