Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Overdue Weekly Update

How far along? 15 weeks and 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Last time I went to the doctor I only gained 6 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Wearing them almost exclusively now. However, I do have some skirts I have pulled out that are really comfortable at the moment.
Stretch marks? I haven't looked.
Sleep: Very crazy dreams lately. But this could be due to all the stuff happening right now.
Best moment this week: Last Monday seeing the arms and legs moving and hearing the heartbeat.
Movement: Not sure yet. Sometimes I feel a little bit of light brushing in my belly but I am not sure if that is baby or gas.
Food cravings: Wouldn't mind having some chipolte.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: Well I miss my Nana. But I also miss dieting.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling some real kicks.
Weekly Wisdom: Life is way to short. Enjoy and cherish every single second you have on this earth.
Milestones: Baby is close to being 16 weeks. This is when the doctor told me that I would know if this pregnancy would last or if I would lose this precious child.

This last week has been really tough on me. First I lost my dear Perfect Nana and I miss her terribly. On top of that I spent a majority of my time in Austin making funeral arrangements and making a small dent in helping my mother organize my Nana's papers. She had bags and bags of trash and she kept everything. Lets just say that the entire week was exhausting. It's funny though that my body seemed to hold up well. I did have a small spotting episode when I went down there as well as I am experiencing some right now. It's very light and just brown. It's as if the body has a little still left in there.

I got the results back from the blood and urine tests and I am pretty healthy expect I have Type O negative blood. So while I was down in Austin I missed a few calls. By the time I returned them (Friday) I was told that I had to get this shot (RhoGam) like that very day. That they really wanted me to come back to Dallas to get the shot. Of course I told that this would be impossible since I was in Austin going to my Grandmothers funeral. Luckily the nurse called me back later and told me that it could wait till Monday. So I got the shot in my ass on Monday. It hurt like a bee sting but the pain is gone now. Did I mention that this shot costs $120 dollars? It's like paying someone to torture you.

2 comments:

Nana said...

To my most Perfect Daughter in the whole world, who has been there for me in my most time of need. I love you Ms Mama so tight!!!
Love you too Sandro for all you do for my baby girl and all you did for me while you were down here in Austin. Don't know if I would of made it through.
Next Sunday is 16 weeks? Baby Juric will be here before you know it. love you both!!!!!

Uncle Ed said...

O negative huh,,,I have plenty to give if you need some...take care...love dad.