Friday, April 17, 2009

He caved.

Dear Baby,

This is one of many letters to you as your developing in my womb. I am not the overly sappy type but I just had to tell you what happened yesterday. Your overly stubborn father actually gave into one of my cravings for the first time this pregnancy. All I could think about for the last couple of weeks was biting into a burrito from Chipotle. All I could think about was that rice they have there. I hope they have Chipotle around when you are able to enjoy them. I ended up getting the vegetarian burrito w/rice, beans, guacamole, cheese, sour cream. It was absolutely heaven. I opted out of getting hot sauce or chicken because I didn't want to cause un-needed heartburn. I didn't get it at all which of course your father could not comprehend. Your father was nearly impossible to battle with. When I refused to eat anything else and (for about a hour) he caved finally. He was trying to get me to compromise for a different place but I felt like every single alternative he was offering didn't have that rice that Chipotle has. There is no alternative for it. He was trying to get me to go to Tinstar but it's not nearly as good and last time it gave me heartburn. Lets just say your stubborn mama got her way. I hope you enjoyed it much as I did. I am looking forward to the next.

This week has been mexican heaven ehh? First on Tuesday you wanted Soft Taco's (which we made at home) then on Wedesday you wanted Taco Salad which I got the small verison at work and then on Thursday I had frozen enchilada's. Of course it ended with the best Chipolte fix ever. Maybe you will turn out Mexican and surprise all of us!

Love, Mama

1 comment:

Uncle Ed said...

the things people will do to get a burrito!