Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 11wks 6 days (per last appointment 12 wk 4 days)
Total weight gain/loss: When I last went to the doctor I had gained 6 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Wearing them almost exclusively now. They are a tad on the snug side already. (sigh)
Stretch marks? I haven't looked.
Sleep: Still crazy dreams. Also, becoming a little difficult to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby move on the u/s. Such a active little one.
Movement: Sometimes I put my hand on my belly and I could swear I feel something. But I think that is all in my head.
Food cravings: Nothing crazy this week. Actually I have been eating less portions and smaller meals.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: I miss being more active. This whole relaxing stuff isn't fun. Gets kind of boring.
What I am looking forward to: Being able to tell people and hopefully this hematoma leaving the body and healing for good.
Weekly Wisdom: For all you people who aren't pregnant or have been lucky enough to have a child don't give advice to people when it's not requested. I have also learned that never question a person about having children or make jokes towards someone else's fertility. It really is just a personal issue and really don't have any idea what they may be experiencing. It's as bad or worse than giving advice when it's not wanted.
Milestones: Less than 200 day mark reached. Baby is almost in the 2nd trimester.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Your so right about the comments made to people trying to have children, I went through that and I thank God everyday for Chris and Stephanie. I felt is was a miracle.