Monday, May 25, 2009

Colors and Quilt

My dad came down for a quick visit. Norma has made me this beautiful patch quilt that had a different colors so she could give me ideas of what looked good together. As I mentioned to she very talented when it came to colors. I am still in the process of researching cribs to find the the best deal. Dad and Norma have offered to get this for us. Trying to find the best value but also high quality since I will probably using this with the next baby. It was so hard to decide what colors I liked the most. Most people think I am strange but I am not a huge fan of pink. So I really wanted to incorporate as many other colors as possible. I love blues, browns and lavender. I also think yellow is a great color for babies. But not the crazy bold yellow for the soft smooth yellow.

Babygirls's First Toy...it plays a lullaby given by Dad and Norma.

The colors I was thinking for the room. But the bedding would mostly brown and lavender with a touch of yellow,pink and aqua blue.
My first puchase for Babygirl. I actually got it off amazon with a giftcard I got for my birthday from mom. So cute.

The inside of the record bookThe middle yellow is what I was thinking for the space.

I like the dark wood expresso finish for the crib.
The room the nursery will be.
Ignore the air mattress. Obviously that won't be there.

3 comments:

Uncle Ed said...

I love all your colors you like and thats the bed your Dad and I looked at we liked, the same bed. Looks like it will last through several Juric Babies. Your Dad is so excited, he couldn't stop talking when he got home Monday. Wish I could have been there. Love Norma

Katrice Ross said...

Those colors are awesome! It was a good idea to pick those colors just in case you ended up with a boy. I heart Stephanie!

Unknown said...

I so know what I am getting your baby!!!!