Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 19 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: Well I started at 203 and now I am about 211. Doc said that it's perfectly acceptable weight gain. So 8 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively. Though I do have some larger pants that I am still wearing..under the belly.
Stretch marks? It does appear that my old ones are resurfacing. I lost a lot of weight they went away...they are back now.
Sleep: Just the normal having to wake up 2-3 times a night to pee. The dog doesn't help here are at all.
Best moment this week: Learning the sex of the baby and finding out that it's doing really well.
Movement: Flutters mostly. Starting to get more than I was before. Like really fast and then I try to reach down and catch them...it immediately stops.
Food cravings: Amazingly fruit and vegetables. Like cantaloupe and tomatoes. Mainly because I am just so hot.
What I miss: Being able to tolerate the heat. I have a feeling this Texas weather is going to be the death of me.
What I am looking forward to: V Day..(26 weeks) The baby can technically survive out of the womb by this point. Of course I would never want to have a premature baby that early. I hope babygirl stays in there for a while.
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to get overwhelmed with all that you have coming up in the next several weeks. I have sorta started the nesting phase and really want to get everything ready for the baby.
Milestones: Finally cleared of complications and is a normal pregnant lady with normal appointments.

This weekend Sandro and I started looking at baby room things. He likes the idea of doing a border. Mostly like a divider for the room. We looked at home depot and we found one that had a tiny touch of lavender but was mostly blue. They quoted us like $125 dollars for that border. Way to much. So of course in my spend thrift ways I decided to start looking and pricing it out. I found the perfect border that looked a lot more girly and fit the stars and moon look. It was only $21 with shipping. I actually got two sets up it which will be more than enough for that room. So excited. I hope it's as cute as it appears in the picture. It discontinued and I found it for about $33 dollars on other sites. I am still wondering why the price was so much lower. I have read the description several times and it appears to be the same as the others. So I consider this a score!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love it, it will be so pretty

Unknown said...

awww.....so pretty!!!