Friday, May 8, 2009

Week 17

So I was reminded by my Aunt Marilyn that I hadn't posted in a while. This week really flew by. Which is sorta good because learning the sex is getting closer and closer. Then all the fun starts. This week I was told that I was visiting too many personal internet sites. Even though there isn't a soul at this company that doesn't. It's the nature of my business. It's not as if my customer service level is effected by me checking my email. Perhaps if they hadn't moved me to this spot then I would feel less like a prisoner and more like professional. Can you tell I am getting bitter?

So what's happening in week 17.
Your baby is anywhere from 4.4 to 4.8 inches by pregnancy week 17 and weighs almost 3 ½ ounces! If you were to hold your baby at 17 weeks pregnant, she would fit snuggly in the palm of your hand. Your baby is about the size of a small pomegranate by pregnancy 17 weeks.

No comments: