Friday, May 22, 2009

Now the fun Part...The Nursury

My awesome talented stepmother is planning to make the quilts for the baby bedding so I now I can pick out all the fabric. I believe I have a pattern at home at home that she will be using. Not sure where I put this. To me they can be a bit on the gender natural side so if for some reason she (our daughter) happens to grow a penis that it will work out. I will probably get some paint chips together and show the colors together. But I am thinking browns, lavender, blues and hint of yellow. Here are few sets that I really like. I really like the bottom picture the most, however it's missing the brown I want to incorporate into the room.


2 comments:

Nana said...

I like the one on the bottom the best also. The cow jumps over the Moon. The cow can be brown???

Unknown said...

I love the bottom two...the bottom one best....they are so sweet.