Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekly Update

How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Last time I went to the doctor I only gained 6 pounds. I am sure this will increase at the next appointment.
Maternity clothes? Mostly pants. I can still fit most shirts if they are long enough.
Stretch marks? My belly is itchy lately
Sleep: Same but last night the dogs woke me up at 3 and baby didn't want to go back to sleep. He/She was moving around a lot.
Best moment this week: The baby was moving around last night when I was trying to fall asleep. I told Sandro to listen to my belly. He told me he could hear the baby moving around. He listened for about 5 mins. Makes me feel like I am not losing it when I feel it.
Movement: Feeling a mostly flutters after I eat or when I am trying to rest.
Food cravings: Cherry Pie. I made one for mothers day and it was completely gone.
Labor Signs: Nope..Many weeks away from this.
What I miss: I feel like I am not missing much.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex in 9 days.
Weekly Wisdom: Bending over will become increasingly difficult the further along that you are pregnant. Learn to bend with the knees.
Milestones: None this week.

For mom I am posting a picture of me with Nana's pearls. So does anybody think my face looks thinner?? ;) Oh and self portraits are hard.


2 comments:

Kendra said...

Learning to bend with your knees is definitely important, but often more useful is learning to pick up items off the floor with your toes!

Kendra (aka mommy2chloeb from the Nest)

Uncle Ed said...

Yes your face looks smaller, you are getting prettier girl....very very pretty love ya Norma